Manufacturing Financial Controller
Does your career need more flavour? Excuse the really bad pun but this food manufacturer that any fun loving adult or kid would love to work for is in need of a Financial Controller.
- People will know the product you work for
- Part of a privately owned group (meaning there is always possibility to develop your career further whether that be in the UK or in Europe!)
- Growing and expanding - Last year they acquired two other well-known brands
- Great team culture
- Reporting to the General Manager and central finance
- Business partner to all levels and supporting the business strategy
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Challenge manufacturing and supply chain to drive improvements
- Provide KPIs and detailed financial reports weekly, monthly and annually
- Cost variance analysis and cost centre overhead reporting and look for ways of improving gross margin
What's in it for you?
- Since this company is part of a privately owned group, growing, and acquiring, there is always possibility to develop your career further whether that be in the UK or in Europe!
- Salary of £55,000 to £60,000
- Not to mention a bonus scheme, dental and healthcare
- Maybe free food, if you're quick
What you'll need:
- You will need to be CIMA / ACA / ACCA qualified
- You will need to have experience of management, budgeting and forecasting
- You will need to be able to communicate to senior management
Now if this has grabbed your attention, ticks your boxes and makes your finger itching to hit the 'apply' button, well then, do just that!
BTG Recruitment are experts in accountancy and finance recruitment.