Commercial Finance Manager
My exclusive client, with its UK HO and Business Centre based in Warwick, is the UK market leader in its specialist Manufacturing/Engineering field. This highly profitable and v well managed and professionally run company has £350m t/o in the UK and is an autonomously managed business within a larger prestigious global Industrial group.
Due to ongoing growth and development of the UK business, this new position has been created to further develop the strong Commercial emphasis on addressing real business issues in order to improve efficiency and positively impact on bottom line profitability.
Reporting directly to the UK CFO, key responsibilities for this newly created role will include:
- Manage, coach and develop 2 high potential graduate PQ Management Accountants
- Provide excellent and timely management information to the Commercial team in order to maximise Sales and Margin performance and enhance the overall decision making process.
- Monthly Product and Customer profitability analysis.
- Monthly management accounts pack with insightful commentary and analysis.
- Annual Sales and Margin budget model.
- Weekly Sales forecasts in line with Group reporting requirements.
- Control and analysis of Operational overheads across Production, Distribution and Commercial functions.
- Regular ad-hoc projects to support new business Sales opportunities and ongoing Business Improvement initiatives.
- Develop key trusted relationships across Management and up to Board level.
The successful candidate will be a high calibre graduate qualified accountant who can demonstrate impressive development in your career to date, having developed strong Commercial acumen preferably in a similar Manufacturing business environment.
You must be confident and assured, able to communicate and liaise effectively at all levels across the business.
You will also need to possess strong IT capability, including Excel and other data mining tools, to explain complex financial data.
In return, this is designed to be a tremendous career opportunity for a high quality, commercially switched on qualified accountant (probably up to 2-3 years PQE) to "make their mark" in establishing this key new role with strong planned promotional opportunities to achieve excellent career development with this expanding UK market leader.
My client offers a competitive starting salary up to £50k and a consistent 20% annual Bonus scheme plus generous Pension and benefits scheme.
Please send your CV in confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates can expect a prompt direct reply and all interviews will be held locally in Warwick.