Financial Reporting Manager
Financial Reporting Manager - Join of the most exciting teams in the Midlands to accelerate your progression!
Your new company
One of the most exciting brands to join right now, the organisation have grown from strength to strength in recent times. Having invested heavily in their people, they are now expanding their team as the look to strengthen their U. operations.
Your new role
As Financial Reporting Manager your role will be varied with split responsibility across global entities. Your blend of strong technical ability and communication skills will enabling you to complete the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of quarterly and year end reporting information under IFRS for submission to the Group consolidation team in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and US GAAP of relevant subsidiary companies, including liaison with the Group tax department, Group treasury and Company Secretariat.
- Facilitate the external audit of the Group reporting submissions and financial statements. Prepare or review work-papers for internal / external auditors.
- Assist the Director of Financial Reporting in establishing and implementing new accounting policies under both IFRS and US GAAP.
- Co-ordination of information required by the Group tax department as part of the year end tax compliance requirements on the UK statutory accounts for subsequent filing with HMRC.
- Assist the Director of Financial Reporting in evaluating and implementing new process solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA qualified or equivalent with ideally 2+ years PQE in either practice or industry. You will have experience reporting under IFRS and exposure to global financial reporting. To succeed within this business your driven attitude and will to progress will take you far - the reward is there for those who are willing to put the work in.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a base salary up to £55,000 - plus a number of additional benefits. You will have the chance to develop and specialise your skill set in a demanding and high performing team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.