Purchase / Sales Ledger Assistant
Well known and fast growing business based near Manchester Airport requires a Purchase Ledger / Sales Ledger Assistant for a newly acquired part of the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager this is a newly created role that will play a key part in transitioning the work and helping develop the new team going forwards.
Duties of the role will include:
- Checking of invoices, reclaiming VAT where appropriate.
- Accurately inputting, scanning and processing invoices for payment to meet deadlines.
- Ensuring invoices are authorised in accordance with company procedure.
- Processing company expenses, ensuring compliance with relevant policies.
- Dealing with multi-currency transactions and processing foreign currency payments
- Responding accurately and efficiently to all invoice-related queries from budget holders, suppliers etc. ensuring that they are dealt with effectively and without delay
- Process and ensure accurate and timely posting receipts on the AR ledgers.
- Provide accurate and timely AR information, analysis, reporting and support to the business when required.
- Key contact for the business with queries surrounding invoice and cash postings.
The right candidate will have experience in the above and be looking for a role that will offer development and progression to the right person.
An excellent package is offered with this role this will include study