Financial Accountant | Surrey | Up to £60K per annum
An internationally recognised Insurance leader with an acquisitive nature are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their rapidly growing finance team. This role will be based full time in Surrey.
The responsibilities for this Finance Accountant position will include:
- Assisting the finance team in the integration of acquisitions into the company and ongoing reporting
- Focusing on statutory, regulatory and Group reporting requirements
- Preparation of the notes to the accounts regarding accounting policies adopted
- Preparation of technical papers for Group and external audit purposes to substantiate accounting policy adoption or changes as necessary
The candidate for this Financial Accountant position will need to be:
- Recently qualified accountant (ideally from an accountancy practice)
- Must have a technical knowledge of IFRS for general insurance statutory reporting requirements as well as a working knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements for the PRA (MVBS, QRTs, SFCR, RSR)
- Prior experience working within a business environment that has been through a merger/integration process is extremely preferable.
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant role based in Surrey, please click apply now for immediate consideration.