A challenging and rewarding opportunity for a part qualified Finance Analyst to work with this global brand based in Brascknell. You will have responsibility for providing financial analysis; key business partnering support and driving process improvement and efficiencies.
Experience of working in multi-national organisations with European FX required, as is a strong commercial awareness and experience.
Cost Centre Support to business teams
- Full ownership for delivering accurate monthly results, analysing variances against budget, reporting of variances to senior management by cost centre and spend type.
- Support cost centre managers with the creation of operational budgets and the reforecast processes for quarterly budgets and longer term forecasting and planning.
- Supporting improved training and process ownership within the business community.
- Creating streamlined processes and efficiencies.
Assisting Commercial Accountants
- Support the production of accurate monthly results across the business divisions and driving process improvement.
- Ensure variances to budget are understood and provide commentary where required
- Provide challenge to business divisions where required
- Support the accurate budget and forecast process across the business divisions ensuring budget conditions are communicated clearly and understood by the business
Ad Hoc Analysis and Investigations
- To support process improvement and change within Commercial Finance
- To support ongoing and new projects
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Part Qualified (CIMA / ACCA or equivalent)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- A proactive and pre-emptive approach to matters; a naturally curious and questioning manner; the ability and desire to dig in and work hard to achieve time-critical tasks, where required
- SAP and Hyperion knowledge is desirable
- Well developed level of communication, networking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Access knowledge is desirable, but not essential
Daily Rate between £200-£250 per day. The contract is expected to last at least 6 months.