- Finance Business Partner
- Head offices in Swindon
- Salary range dependent on experience: £50,840 to £73,436 plus car a year
You’ll be joining the Finance Conduct teams whose sole priority is to deliver fair customer outcome, always. This high-profile role will entail being a true subject matter expert and business partnering with other communities across our society, such as product and proposition.
Who we're looking for
An experienced and qualified (preferably ACA/ ACCA) business partner who has a track record of working with key senior stakeholders preferably in the Financial Services.
You’ll also have:
- Minimum 5 years PQE, audit experience preferable
- Experience of preparing presentations to a high standard and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as this role often requires complex data to be understood at pace and a pragmatic approach applied to validation of that data
What you'll be doingWorking with the Head of Finance Business Partnering to successfully deliver several mortgage projects and being the finance subject matter expert.
You’ll find yourself being responsible for:
- Ensuring conduct provisioning is based upon robust assumptions and customer facing complex numerical content is clear, fair and not misleading.
- Proactively engaging with colleagues to ensure that our remediation programmes run smoothly.
- Briefing senior stakeholders on our existing and emerging conduct matters.
- Performing reviews of complex numerical content for new product propositions in partnership with our product and proposition teams
- Agreeing finance accountabilities and have the confidence to challenge the business on key assumptions.
The extras you'll get
For helping us do the right thing for our members, you’ll get:
- Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
- Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
- Life assurance worth 8x your salary
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays with the ability to 'buy’ up to 10 days
- Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
- Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
- Flexible working - We believe in getting the job done in the way that works for both us and the business, which means you aren’t expected to be at a desk 9 – 5, Monday to Friday