PSD Group have been instructed by a global asset manager with multi asset specialisms, to assist in recruiting an experience Property Accountant. You should have strong experience of service charges & property accounting within Commercial Real Estate.
Reporting to the Real Estate Operations Director, your responsibilities will involve:
- Reviewing and approving service charge reconciliations,
- Preparing and reviewing property management accounts and variance analysis
- Managing the AP, AR and Bank Recs functions.
- Regular review and verification of book cost and other key balance sheet items.
- Supporting the transactional operational process (acquiring, managing & disposal of UK RE assets
- Managing work flow tasks (new property setup, lease management, property vacancies)
- Managing relationships with key suppliers (insurers, brokers, managing agents)
- Responsible for oversight of valuation, income and expense within the financial reporting systems
- Compliance with procedures, controls and internal risk policies
- Preparation of tax and regulatory reports for UK Real Estate
- Assisting with audit process as well as interim and yearend financial statements at Fund level
- Experience of accounting and administration within UK real estate
- Experience of service charge accounting, property insurance and related reporting activities
- Strong reconciliation and investigation skills
- Experience of using Real Estate Accounting Systems such as Yardi / Horizon / Qube
- Strong business analysis and Excel skills