Commercial Sales Analyst
We are recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join the Sales Operations function of a key Technology client. Based in London HQ, the Commercial Sales Analyst will support sales leadership in every aspect of the design and execution of sales operations globally.
This is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious individual within a fantastic early-stage company. Alongside the potential for personal and professional growth, our client provides a fun working environment and a competitive salary package.
- Partner with the Sales team to define optimal performance measurements, implement sales organisation objections and identify opportunities with a focus on continuous business growth and sales process improvement
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, territory planning, and budgeting
- Develop and deliver global sales reporting and dashboards to drive best practices and improve sales performance. Develops tools as needed
- Uncover areas of revenue opportunity in our customer and prospect base
- Ensure sales commissions are correct and assist with the improvement of all sales performance-related compensation schemes
- Create and maintain sales dept. policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or analytics, with a preference for those with a background of leading a sales operations function preferably in software or SaaS
- Expert presentation skills with the ability to build compelling presentations and advanced excel modelling skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity to develop and improve processes and embrace new best practices
- Highly numerate and you’re comfortable with using Excel and similar tools to report on large data sets
- Detailed knowledge of working with and reporting from Salesforce.com
- Comfortable with pressure and you enjoy the challenge of constant change in a rapidly evolving business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills