Assistant Manager in Accountancy Practice
Assistant Manager - Medium Sized Accountancy Practice - North London
Your new company
My client is an established firm of accountants based in North London. They have been established for over 40 years and pride themselves on providing outstanding professional expertise to their clients. You will be joining a team of 13 staff.
Your new role
This is a newly created Assistant Manager role due to growth in the business. You will bridge the gap between the Managers and Senior, ensuring work is distributed and completed on time. You will review accounts prepared by the team and coordinate work for the outsourcing team. You would also be involved in the day to day running of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent experience working in a UK accountancy practice
- Experience reviewing statutory and management accounts
- Highly organised and strong multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
What you'll get in return
Salary of up to £48,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.