PQ Management Accountant
A great permanent opportunity to join a well-renowned Media and Events company as a Management Accountant.
This role reports into the Head of Finance and you will be solely responsible for management accounts for the company. This would ideally suit someone with at least 2 years experience within a similar role who is part-qualifed ACCA or CIMA (media/events experienced preferable).
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue reporting analysis
- Preparation of audit files
- Ownership of financial business cycle: monthly reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, excellent business-focused management accounting, budget submissions, payroll, tax returns and preparation of the statutory accounts. Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders
- Business partnering with Commercial Lead to help improve reporting and improve incentive schemes
- Business partnering with other budget holders to assist with cost management, forecasting and annual budget
- Driving improvement and efficiencies in financial processes to improve accuracy and reduce time to prepare
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects
- CIMA / ACCA part-qualified accountant.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in fast paced business environment, working to tight deadlines