This leading PE backed Tech business are looking to appoint into the newly created role of FP&A Manager. The role will report to the CFO and work with finance and other senior stakeholders across the business creating real and active partnerships with both operations and management.
As a trusted advisor , the role will be at the heart of decision making and will include the following responsibilities:
- Management of all cost control and risk management;
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting, cash – flow, account management;
- Financial accounting, including but not limited to – year end, tax submissions, monthly reporting and reviews;
- Implement new and improve financial process and controls;
- Financial modelling;
- Project accounting;
- Treasury, FX;
- Involvement in developing financial and company strategy;
- Production of refinancing and funding information;
Ideal applicants will have experience gained in an international, high growth organisation (preferably in a data driven /managed software environment) and strong Excel skills.