Interim Hebrew Speaking Financial Controller
Our client is a fast growth tech business based in Israel. Due to the pace of change they require an interim Financial Controller to help drive best practice in the finance function to provide a platform for further growth and give the senior stakeholders across the business a more robust balance sheet, stronger reporting and more insightful management information.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain a robust reporting process for internal (management reporting), global (investment community), and other external stakeholders (Tax and Stats).
• Create a fully reconciled monthly financial position of all entities within the UK.
• Manage quarterly and yearly tax/stat audits and reviews.
• Provide support on all legal financial issues.
• Liaise as the financial link for payroll and create all required associated reporting.
• Support the designated business leaders through the budgeting & forecasting processes in partnership with the FP&A manager from a cost/investment management perspective.
• Lead the finance team to develop first class automated and controlled finance processes.
• Lead the team to deliver on local and Global initiatives to enable business improvement.
• Develop the finance team members careers through succession and monthly, quarterly and yearly performance governance.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
• Strong Controllership experience within finance/controlling and accounting
• Ideally experience in a high transaction volume organization
• Exposure to the technology industry a bonus
• Excellent excel and system skills
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Highly motivated and eager to learn
• Agile and innovative thinking
£400-500/day depending on experience. Based in Tel Aviv for 3-6 months.
If this role sounds like something of interest and you feel you have the right skills, please apply with your CV for consideration.