A Northamptonshire based business requires a Management Accountant to assist them for a 2-4 month interim period.
The key duties of the Management Accountant are as follows:
- Production of weekly and monthly management reports, adhering to strict deadlines
- Timely and accurate posting of accounting transactions
- Collaboration with the Commercial Finance Team on the budget and forecast process
- Variance analysis for P&L's to ensure all transactions are appropriate and substantiated
- Identification of risks and opportunities
- Review and maintain accuracy of the booking/billing system
- Completion and review of balance sheet reconciliations
The successful Management Accountant will have the following traits:
- Qualified Accountant
- Good experience working within a Management Accounts role
- A motivated, driven approach
- Excellent attention to detail
The Management Accountant will receive a salary of £250 - £300 per day.
If you would like to apply for this temporary Management Accountant opportunity in Northamptonshire, please get in touch with an updated CV today.