Churchill Howard are partnering with a respected, thriving business who are looking to add a savvy Financial Accountant to their team.
You will be providing financial insight to senior stakeholders, whilst identifying changes to drive efficiency.
You can use the skills you've gained in practice or industry to assist the continuous improvement of this well-known brand. You will be providing the accurate monthly reporting needed to continue their business growth. Not only will you be adding value, but you'll also be producing accurate and timely financial reports, which are your bread and butter.
Your role will include:
* Preparation of statutory accounts.
* Ownership of monthly trial balance and balance sheet.
* Prepare monthly manual journal review and commentary.
* Drive improvements in the efficiency of process and systems within the finance department.
* Liaising with external auditors.
You'll need to be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). You could be an experienced Financial Accountant or a 1st-time mover from practice.
If this sounds like one for you - apply today!