Service Charge Accountant - Prop Investor
Service Charge Accountant - Commercial property CO. - OUR CLIENT is a well-established real estate investment and management company and part of one of the biggest investment firms in the world and who invest across all aspects of real estate, corporate debt and other advisory services. Due to expansion, they have now appointed us to find a Service Charge Accountant to join their dynamic team.
THE ROLE will be reporting directly to the Assistant Finance Manager and will assume the follow responsibilities:
- Assisting in assembling the Annual Service Charge Budget for a multi entity / multi schedule site.
- Analysing monthly variance and managing the process across departments.
- Preparing of Service Charge Budget Packs and Service Charge Year End Packs and associated reconciliations (including Trial balance, general ledger and cash reconciliations).
- Preparing monthly service charge and utility reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly Service Charge accruals and prepayments.
- Reporting month end Variance for inclusion.
- Producing of periodic financial information for multi stakeholder use/presenting to management.
- Producing year end service charge file and processing audit.
- Other ad hoc duties associated with day-to-day financial management of the estate as required by the needs of the business.
THE PERSON - To apply the successful candidate MUST have previous Service Charge experience, ideally within a Commercial Managing agent and possess a solid working knowledge in using a known Property Management system including QUBE/YARDI/TRAMPS as well as Excel. The preferred candidate will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal/written. You must also possess a good understanding of double entry and other accounting principles e. cash and TB reconciliations. This is a strong career opportunity to join a dynamic and fast driven company.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook