Finance Manager / Controller,
£50,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a global, multi-sector recruitment agency as a Finance Manager / Controller based in London.
Twenty Recruitment is embarking on an exciting phase of our evolution through start up to scale up and technology innovator in the staffing sector. We are growing rapidly in multiple locations with offices in Austin, New York, London and Berlin with more office openings planned in the next 12 months.
We are on track to T/O £30+ million this year with the expectation that this will continue to grow at pace. In addition to the international expansion of the business, our Finance requirements and broader Back Office are both becoming increasingly complex and we are therefore looking for an ambitious Finance Manager / Controller to lead our Finance Team and support the COO / CFO in ensuring the growth of the business continues at pace.
This is a varied “roll up your sleeves” environment and you will get involved with numerous business critical projects outside of a traditional finance function, however, the day to day elements of the Finance Manager / Controller role are as follows:
The Finance Manager / Controller responsibilities will include:
- Daily support for CFO in running of the Finance function
- Assist with Commercial Analysis / Budgeting / Reforecasting
- Assist with management accounting, financial accounting and tax matters
- Assist in production of board packs and ad hoc tasks for the board and Divisional Directors
- Assist with production of Year end statutory Accounts for auditors
- Oversee internal and external contractor payroll processes (production done by Assistant Accountant)
- Supervision of the Finance Team of part quals.
- Ensure that all international finance processes and procedures are up to date and as new locations are opened we are compliant with financial requirements.
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager / Controller role will:
- Be either a senior part qualified / finalist, or recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Have strong Excel skills to able to own the redesign key processes
- Experience of Sage would be beneficial
- Embody our values (Be Eclectic, Life’s Short, Crystal Clear)
- Be open to travel to our various locations
The Finance Manager / Controller will also gain exposure to our technology projects as we look to bring automation and artificial intelligence to all elements of our business, including finance and back office. We are aiming to be at the forefront of AI and Automation in the staffing industry and therefore need a charismatic, process driven leader who is passionate about innovation and excited about constant improvement.
To apply for this Finance Manager role based in London, click the Apply button now.