This role is critical to developing and shaping both the long term business strategy and road map for the organisation. Reporting to the Senior Strategy Manager, the Strategy Analyst will be primarily responsible for developing, managing and owning data models, and business strategy for projects where a rigorous analytical approach is required.
Strategy Analyst key responsibilities:
- Developing frameworks and analytical tools to address strategic questions posed by CEO, Group or external stakeholders.
- Ensuring you understand the model output, and can generate actionable insight from it.
- Coaching other less experienced members of the strategy and commercial teams, providing technical analytical support when necessary to support other projects
- Communicating technical complex scenarios, and interpreting it for non-technical stakeholders.
- Challenging and creating recommendations based on your analyses at senior manager and director levels, occasionally at MD level.
- Securing buy in from operational teams to validate and support the formulated recommendations.
- Degree in a relevant quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics, Economics, Engineering) or equivalent relevant professional experience in the analytics space.
- Proven ability to operate with a significant degree of independence and influence.
- Comprehensive strategy skill set (problem solving, analytics, communication skills – written and oral).
- Comprehensive data analysis and modelling skill set on SQL and Excel.
- Ability to turn complex quantitative insight into high level management information for the use of senior management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and influence across internal teams including Commercial, Legal, Regulatory, FND, SID, CE, Finance.
- Experience of relevant statistical or operational research tools desirable.
- Experience of relevant GIS tools desirable.
- Knowledge of existing relevant datasets desirable.
- Project management experience desirable.
This constitutes a fantastic opportunity for a driven, highly motivated and successful Strategy Analyst to join this thriving organisation at an exciting time. As a result of your experience and knowledge, you will be rewarded with the following package:
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Rewards and incentives
- Continuous professional development