Partner Financial are engaged with a PE backed restaurant group who are experiencing a period of double-digit growth. This has resulted in the continued opening of new sites, investments into the menu, supply chain and customer experience. The wider team is a vibrant, innovative, highly driven and offer an exciting time to be part of a dynamic group.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this is a newly created position due to growth and expansion. The Management Accountant will provide a key role in delivering monthly financial information to help support all areas of the business and have ownership of the month end process and performance reporting across multiple sites.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to provide the insight to influence strategy and decision making;
- Ascertaining the profitability of sites and providing return on investment analysis;
- Attending meetings with the senior management team and restaurant managers to discuss and present the financials
- Preparing the monthly management accounts including commentary;
- Creating and presenting monthly budgets and forecasts;
- Delivering commentary on variances to budgets and forecasts to the management team;
- Evaluating the commercial viability of new products and markets;
- Working closely with the Finance Manager to devise cost saving initiatives;
- Developing best practices across the business; continually reviewing the processes and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency;
- Supporting the Heads of Departments; improving their financial awareness and providing them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- A background working within Restaurants, Retail or Multisite
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven management accounting experience within an international business
Interested candidates should send their CV to Chidozie Ononeze, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within three days of application to arrange an initial meeting.