Partner Financial are engaged with a global and highly acquisitive Media business. They offer the expertise and capabilities to ensure their customers build a brand that is a true reflection of their values. The Group is ideally positioned to continue to expand by acquisition and as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance team and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of ‘best in class’.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will play a key role in delivering accurate management information that will form the foundations for planning and investment activity. You will have ownership of the P&L for multiple cost centres and be expected to make suitable recommendations to the business.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to influence transformation and change initiatives;
- Working closely with the Heads of Departments to ensure the business is maximising profitability
- Responsible for leading the budgeting and forecasting process with the senior management team
- Identifying growth trends and providing recommendations from the analysis
- Producing the monthly management accounts pack
- Assessing client profitability and making recommendations to the business;
- Preparing the P&L for multiple cost centres;
- Analysing variances and providing commentary to the senior stakeholders
- Implementing processes and controls to improve the quality of information the team produces;
- Liaising with the commercial finance team to ensure best practice across the Group;
- Supporting the Finance Manager with internal and external audit.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proven management accounting experience within an international business
Interested candidates should send their CV to Chidozie Ononeze, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within three days of application to arrange an initial meeting.