Finance Business Partner
Marks Sattin have been appointed to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner for a FMCG client based in Merseyside. The role has a high likelihood of going permanent within the 3-6 month timeframe, providing good accounting skills are demonstrated.
Working closely with the Head of FP&A, the duties expected of the successful candidate are:
- Analysis and KPI reporting
- Monthly reporting and tracking of promotional and other selling expenses
- Budget and forecasting preparation
- Multi-channel revenue
- Variances; Sales and margin
- Pricing review and setting
For more information and immediate consideration, please apply via the link on screen.