Client Relationship Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager to join an ambitious and driven Accountancy firm based in Old Windsor, Berkshire. Your key responsibilities as the Client Relationship Manager is to provide a professional accounting advisory service to a portfolio of Clients :
- Regular Meetings with clients to discuss their requirements and then to implement this.
- Management Accounts (monthly or quarterly).
- Part of the team and responsible for accounts and tax work.
- Manage the outsourcing team.
- Personal and Corporation tax.
- Dealing with a mixed portfolio of clients from Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Trusts.
- VAT returns
- Dealing with HMRC queries on clients
- Advisory and resolution of client's issues.
- Statutory Accounts preparation and audit exemption completion.
- Attending new client meetings with Management.
They have an exceptional training and support infrastructure which provides the springboard for continuous development and career progression for suitably dynamic and driven professional accountants.
Excellent communication, relationship building and team working / building skills are essential for this opportunity; as is a resolute ambition to build a successful career in practice.
The Client Relationship Manager should ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified have experience of the following computer packages is advantageous but not essential; Xero; Excel; Word; Quickbooks; IRIS; Good verbal and written skills are essential and in return you will receive a salary between £45k-£50k. Parking is provided
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly