Senior Audit Manager
A fabulous opportunity for an Audit Manager to join a really innovative, progressive and expanding professional firm with an established reputation for offering a wide range of range of accountancy & audit services.
- Working in the SW London office, seasonal regular travel to audit assignments required.
- Audit work : taking the lead as an audit senior on various audit assignments. Tasks will include overseeing audit planning, fieldwork and completion through to partner review;
- Accounts work : managing, reviewing and preparation of non-audit statutory accounts;
- Taxation work : advising on aspects of company taxation, as required by the client portfolio;
- Developing and maintaining client portfolio including good communication.
- Supporting the Group's audit compliance and general practice development, including supervising and assisting junior members of staff.
- Forming good relationships internally and externally of the practice.
Experience required for the Senior Audit Manager:
- ACA/ACCA qualified individual with strong practice experience.
- Strong audit experience in planning, fieldwork and completion reporting to audit
- Ability to work closely with a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good academic history.
- Good general IT Skills.
Working knowledge of:
- Caseware Accounts.
- Good knowledge of Excel required.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.