Our client a niche business who operate within the luxury retail market place are looking to recruit a Company Accountant / Management Accountant to form an integral part of their finance team. Working directly for the Managing Director your role will be hands on and varied where you will have a true opportunity to grow within the position.
Your remit will be to produce the accounts up to trail balance and provide monthly management accounts for review by the directors. The duties will include
- Production of month end and year end journals
- Prepare statutory and management accounts
- Contribute to annual budgeting and planning process
- Produce financial statements including P&L accounts, cash flows, and variance analysis
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Review accounting processes and practices and improve where necessary to ensure efficient financial operations
- Accountability for cash flow and production of forecasts
- Review company assets and liabilities
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for all accounts
- Assessment of monthly expenses
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Company Accountant/Management Accountant/Assistant Accountant looking to take ownership for an accounts department. You will have a true opportunity to take this role to the next level whilst at the same time developing your skill sets. The company are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering a accurate and timely figures to a high standard.