Service Charge Accountant - Residential Property
Service Charge Accountant - Residential property. Our Client is a well-established and progressive firm of accountants. They offer specialist services to a variety of clients including residential property companies / investors and managers. They pride themselves on delivering excellent services to their UK wide client base. They are now looking for an experienced Service Charge Accountant to join their property services team. Reporting to a partner you will be required to not only fulfil the service charge accounting duties but also some bookkeeping duties.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts including sole traders, limited companies and partnerships.
- Preparing services charge accounts for a portfolio of residential properties.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Providing bookkeeping services to key clients.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all queries are dealt with efficiently and all deadlines are met.
- Being involved in the audit process other clients.
The Person should have at least two years experience of service charge accounting which has been gained either from working for a residential property management company or from working for another firm of chartered accountants. The incumbent will have sound technical skills and be willing to progress their career, the company will offer study support too. Good written and verbal communication skills are a must, the person will be professionally presented, proactive and work accurately with minimal supervision. They are looking for the 'right person' to work in a fairly relaxed and commercial environment. This is a good opportunity for someone wanting to make a transition from doing only service charge accounting to getting some variety and becoming qualified.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook