Property Accountant - Commercial Real Estate
Property Accountant - Commercial Real Estate. Our Client is an independent firm of Chartered Surveyors / Property Advisors who have been operating within the Central London markets for three decades. They have a number of small to large UK and international investors within the commercial space. Due to recent expansion, their prestigious accounting team are now looking for a Property Accountant to join them in a newly created position.
The Role will require you to fulfil the following duties:
- Handling the client accounting function for an allocated commercial property portfolio.
- Producing accounts to trial balance including P&L reports.
- Producing client statements.
- Performing quarterly VAT reconciliations.
- Raising rent and service charge demands.
- Running tax invoice receipts.
- Carrying out lease administration and uploading lease details and information onto to the property system.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with the credit control and service charge accountants.
- Handling supplier queries and invoices.
The Person: You must have at least 2-3 years' relevant as a commercial property or client accountant. It is essential you have strong computer systems including knowledge property databases such as TRAMPS, QUBE / MRI, Yardi or similar. They are looking for someone who would like to work in a stable and growing organisation. Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are essential as they are a dynamic and commercial environment with a 'family' feel.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook