Michael Page are delighted to be working with an exceptional fast growing Business headquartered in Cmabridge. They are looking for a Finance Accountant who is looking for their next challenge
A well established business based in Cambridge.
- Assist the Corporate Reporting Manager in the completion of the group IFRS financial statements.
- Responsibility within Corporate Accounts for group consolidation accounting and management of accounting standard changes, technical accounting papers, policies review, documentation and compliance
- Month end responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the preparation of consolidated monthly accounts, including accounting adjustments, inputs for finance accruals and prepayments, reconciliations, lease accounting, and cash flow analysis
- Corporation tax compliance responsibilities for group companies and branches globally globally
- Statutory company filing requirements for group companies globally and branches globally
Proven corporate accounting experience and understanding of cash flow management and best practice in day-to-day accounting activities around the management of accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers
Experience of people management and developing a team
Proven experience and skill in building productive relationships both internally with department managers and externally with suppliers, auditors and bankers
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Fantastic working environment.