£20,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Daresbury Park, Warrington
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen at Multisol Ltd for an Assistant Accountant to join the Group finance team at our Head Office in Daresbury, providing support and assistance to the Group Accountant for Systems, Controls and Audit. If you are part qualified and working towards your ACCA/CIMA exams, and you are looking to further your experience in a multi-national company, this could be the assistant accountant job for you.
The successful applicant will be invited to a face to face interview, and will need to bring proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Main Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant
- To support and assist the Group Accountant with the maintenance of the Group finance systems
- To assist in the Group reporting of management accounts throughout the business
- To assist in the delivery of the Group budgeting and forecasting process
- To support and provide assistance, as required, to the Group Accountant
The Candidate must
- Be a part qualified accountant
- Have experience of preparing monthly management and year end accounts
- Have the ability to work effectively and in an organised manner to meet deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Produce high quality work and have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Be a good communicator at all levels, and be a pro-active team player
Closing date Friday 25 October
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us by 31st December, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Immediate Start
- Hours:35 hours, Monday – Friday
- 33 days annual leave (including statutory and bank holidays)
- Benefits may include:
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance,
- Critical Illness,
- Study support
About The Company
Multisol is a global business and market leader in the formulation blending and distribution of high value fuel and lubricant additives base oils and speciality chemicals It was established in 1968 and operates world-wide at facilities in the UK, France, Russia and South Africa. It has been part of the Brenntag Group, the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution since 2011.