Property Accounts - Training and Set Up Manager
Property Accounts - Training and Set Up Manager - OUR CLIENT offer established expertise and quality and professional real estate management services, ensuring that all their clients assets are professionally managed. They offer an all-round service for residential and mixed-use blocks, including RMCs, Right to Manage Companies, Freeholders and Property Developers.
THE ROLE: They have asked us to recruit for the newly created role of 'Training and New Set Ups Manager' which will oversee and approve all new 'Client Set Ups' and will also entail:
- Overseeing the new set ups on the property database and ensuring accuracy and integrity of the information.
- Providing technical property database support and guidance as necessary.
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and guidance / training notes are up to date.
- Developing and delivering training programs for Property Managers and Portfolio Accountants on weekly basis.
- Overseeing apprenticeships programme.
- Assisting with the implementation on new systems.
- Collating all relevant information from different departments for the Budget Guidance Notes
THE PERSON: To apply, you will ideally hold a recognised accounting qualification but the client will consider those qualified by experience or part qualified with a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA / ACCA / AAT). You should also possess significant experience in an accounting role, and knowledge of property accounting systems (QUBE, Propman, Yardi, etc.) is desirable but not essential as are advanced Excel skills. You should be able to demonstrate experience understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans (e. financial reports, budgeting, works scheduling, workload allocation, performance planning). You will possess proven ability to handle confidential information and provide advice on sensitive matters that may involve the general public, and handling issues and queries with professionalism. This will be a very rewarding role offering excellent rewards with additional support and training for the right candidate to help expand their knowledge and expertise.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook