Financial Accountant | Chesterfield | £35,000 - £40,000
Professional and innovative SME (£30m turnover) with an enviable customer base and amid a period of growth (UK and overseas). Great opportunity for a Financial Accountant who has qualified within practice and is looking to make the exciting and rewarding step to industry.
Working for a highly approachable and supportive head of finance, undertaking a role that will develop as your understanding of the business grows.
You will enjoy:
- Career opportunity – the role is designed to give you the opportunity and exposure the develop valuable technical and commercial accounting experience that will allow you to progress.
- Great working culture – sensible wort life balance, friendly open plan environment, lots of opportunity to work closely with non-finance colleagues, varied and interesting role.
- Project involvement – lots of scope to be involved in interested continuous improvement projects.
- Opportunity to step from financial accounting into management accounting / business partnering.
The business is keen to find
A Financial Accountant who is:
- Someone who has recently completed ACCA or ACA and developed excellent core accounting skills / knowledge (potentially from audit or accounts prep).
- Someone with a keenness to learn and develop.
- An individual with a strong eye for detail and a hands-on approach.
- An individual with confident communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative team.
If you are looking for a broad role as a newly qualified / finalist Financial Accountant in Chesterfield we would welcome the chance to speak.