Financial Accountant | London | £45,000 - £50,000
Thriving, large and profitable multinational have an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Financial Accountant within their key subsidiary based in London.
The role is extremely varied role including management accounting and reporting, business partnering and project involvement. You will be given the support and encouragement to progress to divisional finance manager level over the next 2 years.
You will enjoy
The company provides significant career progression opportunities and this role is an incredible platform for a finalist / newly qualified accountant looking to forge a lucrative career within a PLC.
You will really enjoy making a difference; delivering confident business partnering to key non finance stakeholders and optimising the reporting and controls.
The Financial Accountant role will include:
- Management accounts preparation, overhead analysis and investigation of variances.
- Forecasting and working capital analysis.
- Business partnering; working with non-finance leaders to provide better understanding of costs and trends.
- KPI reporting
- Month end
The Business Require
The role would best suit someone with a proactive and professional approach who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will need to demonstrate commercial acumen and strong core accounting skills. You will ideally be management accountant / financial accountant currently.
As Financial Accountant you will need:
- A professional qualification (ACCA / ACA or CIMA) – a superb part qualified / finalist would be considered.
- A demonstrable track record of success within a financial accounting / management accounting role
- Experience of a fast-paced environment where you have managed business as usual accounting and reporting alongside project involvement
- A superb attitude to problem solving
- Ambition and keenness to progress.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
If you would like to discuss the Financial Accountant role based in London in further detail, click ‘apply now’ or call our team direct for a confidential chat.