Accountable recruitment are working with a global business with a head office in Liverpool city centre. This is a varied role working with the finance team to ensure controls and procedures are compliant and effective. This is a business who look after their staff and progress from within.
Duties to include:
- Plan and monitor policies and procedures to ensure the financial reporting is compliant
- Liaising across the finance team to ensure that any deficiencies are managed
- Assist with the design and implementation of internal controls
- Assist and manage the annual risk assessment
- Review and analyse any issues or deficiencies in the reporting
- Collaborate with all stakeholders across the business
- Relevant accountancy qualification – ACA/ ACCA – part or fully qualified
- Knowledge of auditing principles
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Professional and confident communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information please apply or contact Rebekah at Accountable
To find out more; please click APPLY to register your interest.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the North West region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice, Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognised for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and Executive Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Please note whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. For a confidential discussion, please contact the office directly.