BakerHicks is a design and engineering company that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Our disciplines range from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, programme management and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.
- Primary focus is a single significant contract with three distinct sub-projects, working closely with the Project Managers (PMs), planner (P6) and contracts manager
- Build strong relationships and credibility with PMs for all other contracts to enable accurate project reporting and appropriate contract administration
- Work with and assist the Senior Commercial Manager with all Commercial team activities including process improvements
- Work closely with the Business Sector & Discipline directors as well as the finance team
- Ownership of all internal contract reporting including CVR production, as well as interrogation of costs incurred to date and to complete
- Undertake weekly variance cost / hours analysis of actuals against forecast and present re-forecasts to enable successful decision making by the PM
- Lead fee build up exercise for new works and variations as well as negotiating rate changes
- Assist the PMs with contract and change management in line with NEC3/4 guidelines
Working here means a chance to make your mark on some of the most exciting design and engineering projects in their sectors. We know that it's by retaining and developing the best people that we'll give our clients the level of service that they deserve - that's why we offer our people as much scope to develop as we can. We are committed to investing in our staff so that they can invest in our clients and have built strong foundations for employee development. Whatever your discipline, you'll develop your skills by working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
Our salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. What you get will depend on what you do - and how long you stay with us, with individualised performance-related rewards also on offer. There's a contributory pension plan and a life assurance scheme as well as a staff discount scheme that offers savings on everything from mobile phones to gym memberships.
We are conveniently located in Warwick, at Warwick Technology Park, CV34 6YL just off Gallows Hill about 6.5 miles of M40 and 1.5 miles from Warwick Station