My client based in North West Wales is currently looking to appoint a Site Accountant. You will have full responsibility for the finances on this particular site & will be heavily involved in driving efficiencies and various on-site projects, with the opportunity to have a real impact.
- Support site with business decision making and participate as part of site management team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of production data and related general ledger postings including hours and materials reconciliations on a work order by work order basis
- Monthly Inventory analysis and reporting
- Contribution analysis
- Budget calculation annually
- Daily production and Sales reports
- Monthly P&L performance KPI reporting as well as providing detailed over view of site performance
You will ideally be a qualified accountant with experience in the manufacturing/FMCG industry. In addition, you will need the ability to adopt an 'hands-on' approach while being able to demonstrate your stakeholder management skills.