Senior Finance Manager
Investigo have recently partnered with one of the largest Media companies in London to recruit for a Senior Commercial Finance Manager. The International Media brand is looking for a commercially minded candidate with strong analysis skills and the ability to interact at C-suite level. The role will report into the Commercial Finance Director and manage a small finance team.
- The Senior Commercial Finance Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining the financial models, budgets and forecasting
- React to market insight to highlight risk and opportunities to the business presenting to the CFO, with the possibility of exposure to the CEO too.
- Massive focus on both external and internal stakeholder management and establishing new partnerships whilst maintaining existing relationships.
- Providing coaching and training to new members of staff and responsible for two direct reports.
- Assist the relevant Business / Commercial teams for any ad hoc financial analysis and to evaluate commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for creating the monthly board pack
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Previous experience in forecasting, FP&A, business partnering and reporting.
- Advanced skills in excel and modelling
- Ideally worked for a Media company previously
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and take on board ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced finance department
If the role sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply to the job or feel free to email your CV for further information.