Outsourcing Supervisor / Manager - Market Leading Accountants
This team specialises in providing outsourcing services to a wide array of clients. The team has experienced significant growth in recent years and this position offers a real opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and expanding team with proven career opportunities and clear career path.
A highly reputable and national accountancy firm based in Kent. The Maidstone office of this practice is a market leader in the area and covers a wider array of services.
- Management and work planning for the outsourcing department.
- Liaising with, and updating managers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Final review of bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts and any other ad-hoc work prepared by the outsourcing juniors and already reviewed by senior staff.
- Assisting with client queries.
- Providing ongoing training, feedback and development of the team.
- Coordinating and providing client training of cloud software systems.
- Implement consistencies and structures across the region.
- Implement new technologies and efficiencies.
- Monitor budgets and improve recoveries of outsourcing work.
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- significant experience in practice
- Grade A* to C in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel, and cloud accounting software
- Knowledge of recognised accounting software
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Good communication skills
A highly competitive salary, depending on experience- please apply or call Tristan Finch on 01622 604534 to discuss further.