Senior Management Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
The Senior Management Accountant position is a permanent role working for a Private Equity backed multi-site Leisure business.
The company is growing rapidly and is looking to expand internationally. The business has a unique brand presence with a cult following and they are looking for an Senior Management Accountant who can come in add value but also buys into the brand.
The role is based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- 70% is FP&A focused 30% Month end
- Business modelling, pricing models.
- Management information reporting
- Creating and modifying dashboards
- Management Account pack
- Balance Sheet and P&L
- New site analysis
- Business Partnering with operational managers and senior management team.
- Cashflow forecast
- General process improvement.
- You need to be experienced in producing management account packs.
- Good understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Advanced on excel can build and understand complex models
- Experience within a multisite environment is essential, this could be from retail, hospitality, fmcg, manufacturing etc.
- Structured approach, data driven and able to works in detail
- You will need to be a good communicator, able to have tough conversations.
If you are interested in the role of Senior Management Accountant then do submit your CV.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly