Interim Assistant Financial Controller
£190 to £225 per day
6 month fixed term contract
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a manufacturing organisation based in Staffordshire to recruit an Interim Assistant Financial Controller. A perfect opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to utilise their skills and support for a 6 month period in a well-established organisation, an individual who can thrive independently in a fast-paced environment while providing insightful reports and analysis to make effective decision accordingly.
- Production of financial reports, profit & loss and variance analysis
- Analysing data accordingly to give insight, recommendations and assist decision making
- Budgeting, forecasting, year-end, cashflow, statutory requirements and business partnering
- Performance monitoring through analysis reports to support finance
- Budgeting, forecasting, balance sheets and reconciliations
- Appraisals for investments, risk and expenditure
- Manage a small team, supporting and advising accordingly
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
- To hold an Accountancy Qualification - ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector and proficient ability with SAP is essential.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email