£40,000 to £45,000 plus Benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a retail company based in Cambridgeshire to recruit a Treasury Manager. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant who has excelled within cash management. An individual who has strong work ethic and is results driven, to thrive in a fast paced environment accurately and efficiently for reporting processes.
- Produce and manage cashflow forecasts, budgets and treasury.
- Detailed analysis of data to support reporting and business performance.
- Develop and advise upon improvement within cashflow and forecasts.
- Analyse variance in data and manage foreign currency bank accounts.
- Validation of group payments and reviews of group reconciliations.
- Support and supervise of a small team.
- Process reviews, increase activity volumes and continuously look for improvements.
- Ensure compliance with company policies at all times and develop upon these for fraud prevention
- Management of a small function, supervising and delivering support where needed.
- Consolidation, accurate reporting, cash management, planning and data analysis.
- Ad-hoc tasks and weekly meetings with senior management.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA / ACT
- To have worked in a Financial Accounting or Treasury Management role previously
- Retail sector experience with be a huge advantage but not essential
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email