Head of Finance
Our client operates in an innovation-lead, high growth sector, benefits from significant private equity investment and has established a leading reputation and high-quality product. The Head of Finance position reports into the CFO and represents a balanced role, looking at all aspects of financial control and business accounting.
About the company;
Still a relatively young business, they have already established themselves and are expanding their brand, top and bottom lines.
They operate in a sector that easily captures the engagement and enthusiasm of all of the workforce and they have developed a collaborative and people-centric culture.
About the job opportunity;
Working for an exceptional CFO, the Head of Finance is a newly created role that will hold responsibility for;
- All aspects of management accounting, ledgers, treasury and FP&A
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- All statutory accounting and taxation responsibilities
- Developing BI tools
- Implementing new ERP system
- Product costing
- Investment appraisal
About the candidate;
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Manufacturing sector knowledge
- Exceptional commercial acumen, communication and problem-solving skills
What’s on offer;
- Salary between £75,000 and £85,000
- Car allowance
- Excellent benefits package
- Future career development opportunities