An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant has arisen at a market-leading business. This is a permanent, full time position within their Chester office.
This Management Accountant role is a lead finance position on site, in which you will be required to oversee a small team. As the organisation grows, you can expect to play a pivotal role in determining the next evolution of the company’s systems.
The business has a small overseas subsidiary so there will be an opportunity to learn about international trading and to work with the senior management team both at home and abroad.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting to the senior management team including executive directors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and general ledger maintenance
- Monitoring and reporting of client debt and making creditor payments
- Preparation of VAT returns, supervision of payroll processing (outsourced)
- Accounting and business system improvements
- Budget preparation and cash flow forecasts
- Day to day management of a small team
- Liaison with Group accounting service centres and treasury
- Other related duties as required by the Managing Director from time to time
The successful Management Accountant will be able to demonstrate:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification (fully qualified ideal)
- Experience as an accountant within a fast-paced business
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Strong IT skills
- Team management experience (desirable)
The Management Accountant will be rewarded with a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus.
To be immediately considered for this Chester based Management Accountant position, please get in touch with your CV today.