Project Finance Manager
This highly specialised support services business delivers bespoke industrial solutions to customers. Part of a worldwide group of companies with a long history of expertise they are recognised market leaders in what they do. They currently have a Joint Venture operation that has grown substantially and taken on a number of new projects, the result of which is the need to recruit an experienced Project Finance Manager to work closely with and report to the Finance Director and General Manager on site. The position will involve taking responsibility for cost management and financial control of these projects, liaising with the shared service centre and operational management to ensure profitability and key deliverables are maintained. Duties will include:
- Ensuring project financials are delivered in a timely manner (P&L, balance sheet)
- Preparing monthly / quarterly reports
- Preparing forecasts and budgets
- Accounting for WIP and preparing Cost to Complete financial models
- Cost and overhead analysis, identifying strategies for improvement
- Contributing to the Group reporting pack
- Supporting new bids and the tendering process
- Provide analysis for the management review meetings
- Supporting the final stages of ERP system implementation
The ideal candidate must have a highly flexible and adaptable nature with the ability to react and deal with issues as they come in from the field, the ability to multi-task and solve problems is therefore essential. This will be a broad role that will require you to take ownership of some issues outside of the traditional finance remit and support the needs of operations, R&D and commercial teams, liaising with people at other sites in the UK and overseas. The ideal candidate could be a qualified or QBE accountant and would ideally have experience of Project / Contract Accounting from a construction or engineering type background.
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy. If you are interested in Finance jobs and Accountancy vacancies in Lancashire and Greater Manchester please forward your CV to AFR Consulting and we can support your job search!