Grafton Banks is delighted to be working with one of Kent's best recognised employers. Our client is looking to appoint a newly qualified ACCA/ACA, making their first move from practice. The position of Management Accountant will involve the following key responsbilities:
- Board pack drafting.
- Cashflow analysis.
- Ad-hoc commercial support to the Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Preparation of monthly finance reconciliation packs.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
Your profile will be similar to the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified (ideally 1-3 years post-qualified experience).
- Making a first move from a top 100 accountancy practice.
- Excellent commnication and relationship building skills.
- Advanced Excel ability.
This role offers excellent career progression opportunities and a market leading package.