We are delighted to be working with a global Technology company based in North Cambridgeshire who are looking for a Financial Controller to join there Finance team. As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the EMEA business.
As part of this role, you will contribute as a member of the Regional Leadership Team focused on the successful running of the Region and you will be responsible for all accounting and financial management activities within the region. You will work closely with the Global finance team where the accounting and finance function is being supported.
Some key duties will include;
* Regional financial forecasting, planning and analysis
* Opportunity bid and contract review
* Project/Contract financial management and control
* Regional accounting, tax, finance and audit
* Regional financial performance reporting and internal control
* Recruitment, employment development and performance management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to get heavily involved and add value in a business.
Please note you MUST be able to speak German.
Benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working, an excellent pension scheme + more.