Business Analyst - SAP Implementation Specialist
I am recruiting for a permanent Business Systems Analyst based in Warwickshire. My client is looking for somebody able to act as the Senior point of contact for all Core business Systems in terms of administration and system maintenance.
Main duties include:
• Responsibility for the day to day running of all the Core Business Systems.
• Development of these systems to further their benefit to the group.
• Project Management of major systems improvements and upgrades within the CBS environment
• Engage with and sustain a good working relationship with key customers and 3rd party representatives, especially partners and support companies associated with the Core Business Systems
• To support the implementation of new systems or modules.
• Manage security within key business systems.
• Day to day management of electronic data interchange (EDI) to improve business processes and efficiencies and support in new developments in this area
My client is looking for somebody with 4-5 years commercial experience with ERP systems such as SAP B1. Ideally you will have experience with involvement with the running of integrated HR systems / experienced in devising procedures for problem solving/ able to understand specifications and building of Reports (including underlying DB queries.)
If you feel comfortable with all of the above and would like further details on this role. please do contact me for further details.