Finance Support Officer
Are you immediately available and looking for a part time finance position based in Exeter?
We currently have a charity client based in Exeter looking to recruit either a qualified, or part qualified accountant for 3 days per week.
This isn't your standard accounting role, with the main responsibility being to build strong relationships with the different areas of the charity to ensure compliance with the Financial reporting requirements, being confident in providing the tools and support required to meet these needs.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Charity financial law and compliance
- Financial reporting and data management
- Written and oral communications
- Multi agency team working and relationship building
The ideal candidate will:
- Be either a part or fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA or CIPFA)
- Have experience in the preparation of statutory financial information
- Be experienced working in a team, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and a collaborative style of working
- Be experienced working unsupervised, able to plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines and respond flexibly to circumstances
- Able to summarise financial issues for non-financial staff, at all levels
If this position is of interest, please apply or contact the office on 01392 890050 for further information.