Financial Reporting & Control Accountant
Are you a PQ accountant with experience gained in a financial markets environment? My client is a global banking group with a requirement for a Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to join their Finance team based in the City of London.
You will be responsible for:
* Financial reporting (IFRS/US GAAP) for the EMEA operations to Head Office.
* Analysis of balances presented, looking at market and business factors to explain movements.
* Supporting ad hoc finance projects arising from changes in reporting requirements, system developments or introduction of new products and processes.
* Providing a liaison point between the Financial Accounting Office in Head Office and within EMEA.
* Assisting with the Group audit, liaising with external auditors to resolve queries and assisting with SOX testing.
You must have:
* Financial accounting and reporting experience gained within a bank and be studying for a qualification (ideally Finalist).
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines.
* Strong MS Excel skills and be a self-starter.
If you have the essential skills as outlined above and are looking for a permanent role within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003