Our client is seeking a Management Accountant for a permanent, full time position based in South Devon.
The role will report into the Group Management Accountant, and will cover a wide range of the finance function from having a strategic conversations with budget holders, following on from a piece of bespoke analysis work and the next, you might be processing journal entries, or checking the weekly payroll from an internal control viewpoint.
Management Accountant Duties:
- Provide financial reporting and analysis to a high standard to budget holders and to the finance team.
- Deliver the daily, weekly and monthly management reporting, including reviewing draft outputs for accuracy before being issued to budget holders.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with budget holders to aid optimal budgetary financial management.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Support the implementation of excellent financial procedures and policies, including a robust internal control framework.
- Complete any allocated balance sheet reconciliations to a high standard and to timeframe, clearly identifying reconciling items.
The company seeks a Management Accountant who demonstrates the following:
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to meet regular deadlines as well as provide more ad-hoc support.
- As a minimum, CCAB part-qualified technical competence.
Apply now to this Management Accountant role based in Torbay, Devon!