Finance & Project Manager
Our client, a local charity based in Barnstaple are looking to recruit a Finance & Project Manager for a permanent position.
This role will support the CEO with the operations of the Charity, with specific responsibility within the Finance & Project departments.
You will be required to deputise for the CEO, and have proven ability to lead from the front.
- Contribute to the effective overall financial management of the charity in respect of budget setting, maintenance of financial records & financial reporting
- To support the CEO with the operations of the Charity with specific responsibility within the Finance & Project departments
- Work with the Finance Trustee and attend Trustee Board meetings as required
- Carry out staff management responsibilities
- Prepare monthly reports and statistics as required
What you will need to be successful:
- Ability to create a positive working environment
- Excellent communicator, with strong influencing abilities
- Strong IT skills, ideally advanced EXCEL & SAGE user
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex information and produce and present clear reports
- Ability to lead and contribute to a team, including the ability to prioritise own work and the work of others
This is a newly created role and will provide the successful candidate with a highly responsible and varied role. You will be working within an ethical organisation with strong diversity and equality values.