Interim Financial Analyst
Interim Finance Analyst | Up to £85K + completion bonus
A minimum of 6 months fixed term contract with an option to extend to 12 months, if not permanent with one of Surrey's most well-regarded employers.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial decision support & analysis in the form of finance business partnering to the commercial arm of the business, the Group Customer team.
This is a commercial role is in the FP&A team, that provides support across the whole Group Customer team - with this role focused on providing business partnering support to the Sales, Marketing and Technical teams.
Key areas of expertise for this role will be to provide financial/analytical support around pricing, structuring of global sales contracts and the support other value creating activities that the Group is currently undertaking as part of its programme to continue to enhance financial performance.
Duties & responsibilities
As the Interim Finance Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the financial business partnering relationship with relevant Group Customer functions Executives and their teams.
- Project work related to current initiatives in these areas, this could include but is not limited to pricing analysis, commercial contract support, marketing effectiveness analysis or commercial analysis around how new technologies can create value for the Group.
- Develop and maintain appropriate excel models to support these initiatives
- Ownership & review of the International Key Accounts & Group Pricing reporting to ensure timely quarterly delivery of relevant financial information to the Group Sales team.
Ad hoc support to the Group Head of FP&A which will include performance management related issues linked to the monthly or planning cycles.
You will be:
The business seeks a Finance Analyst who can demonstrate:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with at least 10 years post-qualified experience.
- Experience of working in large, complex international businesses.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial analysis - which has created insight and value opportunities for the business.
- Experience of developing a standardised approach to reviewing business performance.
- Strong experience of financial business partnering with a demonstrated ability to establish and build relationships with senior management is important.
- Highly developed Financial Modelling skills.
If you are interested in this Interim Financial Analysis role based in Surrey, please click apply now for immediate consideration.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.
Walker Dendle Limited acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Walker Dendle is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms available on our website.